Wednesday, March 30

I did my laundry yesterday, but...

There is always dirty laundry. Take, for example, the most recent song/video release of Miss Lisa Marie Presley. Formerly the princess of Rock and Roll, Lisa has covered the old Don Henley tune "Dirty Laundry." I always liked the song but then she released the new video. In it there are multiple television screens showing what the producers deem as other peoples dirty laundry. Chief among them, the funeral of Princess Diana. Isn't it bizarre that Lisa Marie would hawk the death of a sacred cow for cash....wait...it's all she knows. Never mind.

Terri is still alive. Still. I know I am a thief, but I pinched this from my friend Brian's website, he stole it from someone else...but be forewarned, this is funny, but sick sick sick.

Terri Schiavo, as told by easter eggs.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Easter is over, Jesu lives, rah rah sis boom bah. I wait every year, hoping they won't kill him this year. It's like watching Snoopy Come Home (another story I'll have to tell sometime) and thinking "Snoopy won't leave Charlie Brown for the little red-headed girl, he won't!" But he does, every time. It's that way with Jesus.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Lucy's loyal sidekick said...

"Sick and Wrong: The Lawrence Shepherd story"

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when me and Sissy was on
those ventilators....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home