Wednesday, October 27

Too much to do

So I just finished bathing two pretty black doggies and they are drying off in their kennels, resting comfortably. I really need to take them to get their nails cut (the metrosexuals that they are.) After that I sat down to check e-mail and now sit here blogging when I have a million other things to do. I have to be at the pup at 7 for the "Pumpkin-Carving, God can't you people do anything right" pre-holiday meeting. I really don't want to go even though pumpkin carving is my all time favorite holiday thing. I haven't planned anything and should be in the car right now going to michaels hobby's to get things to make it more festive BUT more than that I need to be cleaning my house. Saturday at noon my friends (and former roomates) from Indy are arriving for the holiday. I am so excited for them to be here again and for me to finally return the favor of hosting them instead of them always hosting me when I am in Indy.

I better get busy.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pings really put the dog on this year for Halloween with the decorations that adorn the crypt of their two little angels..... It's nice to see that Mrs. Ping is keeping Hobby Lobby in business.... Of course, one does need a hobby after one has lost not one but two precious children to spinal menangitis.....

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi YankeeNexile, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wood working bed plan when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. W hile I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wood working bed plan. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wood working bed plan at the site above.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi YankeeNexile, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on starting a wood working business, I ended up on your page. Your Too much to do shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about starting a wood working business.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi YankeeNexile, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on rocking horse in uk wood working when I found your page. Your site describing Too much to do is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on rocking horse in uk wood working then drop by the site above and check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home