Monday, November 6

Nemesis...not mine but a good candidate..

So there is a new singing "duo" of gay twins called Nemesis. Fitting huh. They play their song "#1 in Heaven" at my bar all the time. They are a novelty item I guess, gay twin singers...didn't this already happen with Hanson?

Anyway, my point is this, check out this picture and tell me what you think, is it a publicity stunt or are they really mongoloids? You decide.

I vote that they are very late term thalidomide babies.

Okay so just for giggles I googled "thalidomide" and came across this. To say I nearly shit myself laughing would be an understatement...

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They scare me almost as much as Jason and deMarco. What is it with whitewashed blonds trying to be singers. I can't look at them without picturing Christopher Reeve blowing them up in Village of the Damned.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They have a "reality" show on LOGO called Nemesis Rising. I watched one episode and decided it should have been called Nememis Annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home