Monday, February 6

R.I.P.

They say they come in threes. Coretta Scott King, Betty Friedan and now Grandpa Munster.

While Al Lewis was a character, both Coretta Scott King and Betty Friedan both made wonderful contributions to the betterment of our country and world. Enough of my being nice. When Correta died I received an e-mail from my mother. I should explain that my mother has slowly succumbed to the sense of humor that my sister and I share. She used to be repulsed or at least offended by our endless stream of barbs and attacks. This is proof positive that she has been affected by our disease.

Not sure if you have seen the news yet today but Coretta Scott King has celebrated her last Martin Luther King Day Holiday. She is now in the great beyond with good old Martin.

Free at last Free at last!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home