Friday, August 18

I'm hurt...

I can't believe that some of my readers would really assume that I would skip over these last two exciting days in the Jon Benet Ramsey case. I was simply waiting until I had time to devote to my entire rant on the issue. When I first heard the news that an arrest had been made, I was as excited as a pedophile at an Amber alert. I had visions of Pattsy Ramsey's corpse being dug up and handcuffed. I'm really not sure that this guy Karr is the killer, I'm not convinced yet. Just this once I'm going to side with John Ramsey, and cautiously wait.

It really is exciting...

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger P@rick said...

I was as excited as a pedophile at an Amber alert


Thats just wrong with a Capitol "R"

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...as a pedophile at an Amber alert. Love it, I'm stealing it.
John F Indy

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not convinced either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home