Saturday, September 9

Follow up...

Okay, so I've been fascinated with the wooden legged hooker since this story began. It's like one of those things, someone mentions peanut M&M's and all the sudden you see them everywhere. Since he was pointed out to me I notice this guy every day. Thursday night is the amateur strip contest at the bar and the host asks if anyone is celebrating anything. Pirate Joe (the wooden legged hooker) goes up and tells her it's his birthday. Afterwards I went downstairs and mentioned it to a friend. This is how the conversation went:

Me: So I was just upstairs and from what I gather, it's old peg leg's birthday...

My Friend: Oh yeah, well let's cut her in half and count the rings.

Only my friends...but the next big joke (mine) was wondering if he shouts "Thar' she blows!" when he has an orgasm...

Seriously, I need help.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about his classic pickup line: "Argg, do ye wanna pillage me booty? arggg" I think that's clever.

...

Ps.
Petsmart has talking parrots for $999.00 with an awesome shoulder perch included. Wanna help me teach it to say "Rawk, Polly wanna condom?"

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like when people say "Don't think
about elephants", it's all you think.

Whatever you do, don't think about elephants.

Elephants?

Ouisa is a Dada manifesto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home