Monday, February 6

You know you're southern when...

I know I am not southern by birth but since I have adopted a southern city to live in I have succumbed to many southern things. It was highlighted for me this morning (which would be about 2 pm for the rest of you) when I ate leftover pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for breakfast. Long Live Elvis! Even worse, I had made three pork chops last night and had one left over after breakfast so I fed the last one to my two dogs. Pork chop eatin' dogs. They did come from Mobile Alabama so I figure they are used to that kind of food.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will admit I reloaded your page twice so I could be your 4,000th visitor.

What do I win?

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Lucy's loyal sidekick said...

Greenwood is on the south side of Indy, so I think that you are indeed a Southerner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home