Saturday, November 18

ahhh memories

So I recently came across this story about my High School. It brought back not so fond memories of the torturous years I spent there. The school is a white flight suburban school, full of kids with too much money and too little parental control. It was a horrible place when I went there and I was constantly bullied and harassed. It wasn't just the students that were so wretched, it was the teachers as well. On my first day of high school the gym teacher (whose name was Gene Wheat in case anybody is googling his homophobic name) came into the locker room and called my friend Eric and I out while we were getting dressed for class. He said "I've heard about you two and they'll be no boo-fooing in my locker room." For those unfamiliar with the phrase, boo-fooing is a very stupid term for a blow job. The very first day of school in front of a locker room full of boys. We were both pegged as gay and became the favorite punching bag of boys who needed to re-assure themselves of their masculinity. I can only imagine in a post columbine world that kids who are different are still treated horribly there and this story only goes to prove that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home