Tuesday, May 15

Sliding Into Home


On-lookers said Jerry Falwell seemed happy today as he was making his descent to his final resting place, sliding down a water slide to the fiery depths of Hades. Early reports indicate Falwell may have died of a bowel obstruction. One follower was quoted as saying "He spent his whole life keeping evil homosexuals from sticking things up their butts and then he dies of something blocking his own. I guess God really does work in mysterious ways."

I would like to wish him well in serving out his time at Satans sidekick. Together they can spend their time like Falwell did here on earth, spreading pure evil and hate.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie - long time no smooch or see!!

Ah, The world breathes a collective sigh of relief today!! Good riddens and may that crapper rot in hell; 'cause he sure as hell isn't in Heaven. Heaven is a place for people who don't hate other people! What a frackin' bigot!

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, if I could have ripped off that pair of red pumps I saw on some trashy bitch in the Houston airport this afternoon I would have begun singing, "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead." GOOD RIDDANCE!!! One less boil on the ass of humanity.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been waiting patiently for a new post. I so miss seeing you and your humor. I will have to come for a visit, since I do not expect any more post for a while. I hope all is well with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home