Thursday, February 14

Sigh...so much to say and so little time...

Dear Gentle Readers,

Though I have not taken the time to post since late November and most of you have given me up for dead, FEAR NOT!

Several weeks ago my computer went down and I have been unable to access the internet for the several hours a day I normally peruse sites and look up useless information. Being without this ability (other than my phone, which if you've ever had to rely on a phone for an internet connection you know how much it sucks) has led me to a desire to re-connect to my blog.

Today is also an anniversary for me, two years ago today I had a heart attack. In fact it was almost this exact time when I made the decision to go to the hospital. My health is good, my heart is healthy and I have no real fear of a recurrence.

Today is also Valentines Day so I want to wish a Happy Valentines Day to everyone out there but especially to Ian, my most favorite Valentine.

There are tons of things to talk about but they will have to wait until I have more time and am not paying for computer usage (I am currently sitting in the lesbian box office on Bourbon Street).

Expect updates soon on Mardi Gras, the election (GO HILLARY!) and the general comings and goings of my little band of friends and relatives.

Cheers to you all...

Lawrence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home