Thursday, August 18

Uptown Gurls

Yesterday was a free day for me, no work, so I went over to a couple friends house to see their new place. They live uptown, having deserted the suburbs (and Jefferson Parish). The new place is nice as long as you lock up tight and ignore the gunshots from a few blocks away. We took a drive around and I pointed out some things of interest, you know, like how to get to Audubon Park and where the dorm buildings are on the Loyola and Tulane campus. We also took a slow drive down St. Charles looking at all the jogging shirtless boys. After all that driving I was thirsty so we hit the Balcony Bar for their $2 Southern Comfort special before meandering through the Bulldog for a quick drink. We even hit Miss Mae's where we ran into Jacob and Chase and then Justin C. called and met us out there. We hung out and played a little pool ( I actually won 2 out of 3). I was a little nervous about going there since it's the Jakesters hangout but luckily he didn't come in last night (at least while I was there). A good time was had by all but it was over early and I headed home to watch a movie and go to bed.

Oh Yeah, Happy Birthday to Madonna...and get well too. Pity about that horse accident but it could be worse, she could be Christopher Reeve....

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger P@rick said...

UMMMMMMMM... a
***WARNING DO NOT OPEN AT THE OFFICE*** "warning" might help on the "tulane" link please...

I just about jumped out my seat...
EEEKK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home