Monday, February 18

I Couldn't Pass This Up...

During Mardi Gras my friend Ron hooked up with a fetus. I don't mean he discretely met and took home a young guy, I mean he had this fetus in sneakers pinned to the wall making out with him while the rest of us snapped pictures and flashed them with flashlights. At one point I think all the lights made Diana's last trip down the tunnel look like a cake walk. Anyway he eventually took his little charge home. As I do when I'm bored I was perusing Craigslist for funny entries. If only there were an instant replay available to have captured my face when I came across this one:

the doc ,,from pub to the W - m4m - 19

you took me from the pub to your room at the W, you are a doctor, your name starts with "R", if you get this please respond i was with the big girl, she left the room so we could play, tell me my name so i know its you and not some jerk on here


I immediately sent this to Ron's roommate and admittedly a few other people. Friday night imagine my surprise when the fetus re-appeared and was followed shortly by the appearance of Ron. I had to charge my phone before the night was over because I kept pulling up the site to show people (and point!)

The official story is that someone ratted this kid out for hooking up with Ron and the the person who actually posted this was his boyfriend trying to catch the kid in a lie or something...whatever...it was still pretty fabulous to find that little gem hidden on Craigslist.

In other news, Mattie P. is coming to New Orleans this Thursday for a non-holiday visit! Hooray, I'll actually get to spend time with him. Congratulations are also in order for Mattie who was recently promoted to being the Graphics Editor of the newspaper for which he works; Congratulations Mattie!

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger The Soviet said...

now mattie needs to hire a bunch of twinks so he can boss them around.


heeeeeeey.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger P@rick said...

ROTFLMAO

So I know who chicken hawk.... um Ron is That was a no brainer

AND yay for Matty P

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giiirrrllll. I just love tragic stories like this. I can't wait to get home for good and watch this shit unfold while sitting at the bar with my tonic water. Maybe I'll get to see my long lost boyfriend with the suede whip and questionable makeup. He's got a bit of a communication problem but I hold hope for us. Hehehe.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Lucy's loyal sidekick said...

apparently, I'm behind on reading some blogs. or posting some blogs.

licks. heartz. yay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home