Wednesday, August 25

An entry just for Mattie

Mattie Matt, Mattie P., has recently been considering taking a job at the San Diego newspaper.

I figured I would look around for some information that he might find helpful. Knowing Matt as I do, where the bars are was my first Yahoo Search. I don't know anything about the city so I figured there must be some kind of friendly website for friendly people. Since living here Matt has spent some time reading up on the history of the city, I figured he might do the same there. In case you don't know, Mattie is a big time liberal, so I figured he might like to get involved with some organizations there. Moving to a strange town where you don't know anybody, it's sometimes hard to meet people. There is no guarantee Matt will find another bartender like me to be his motherbird. If you're going to move away from New Orleans you might want to take a little bit of the south with you. No matter what, you can't get away from Bourbon Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home